- REVISION GUIDES
- HEALTH & PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- Dictionary and Thesaurus
- Penguin Classics
- Vintage Classics
- Popular Fiction
- English An Additional Language (EAL) Formerly ESL
- VCE English & ESL Text List 2013
- VCE Literature List 2013
- English Language
- VCE English & EAL Text List 2014
- VCE Literature List 2014
- VCE Literature List 2015
- VCE English & EAL Text List 2015
- Penguin Australian Classics
- Screenplays & Film Tie-In
- VCE English & EAL Text List 2016 (VCAA)
- VCE Literature List 2016 (VCAA)
- Short Stories
- VCE English & EAL Text List 2017 (VCAA)
- VCE Literature List 2017 (VCAA)
- THE ARTS
- NEW AND UPCOMING TITLES
- COMICS & AUDIO BOOKS
- TEACHER RESOURCES
- HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- AUSTRALIAN CURRICULUM
- LIBRARY RESOURCES
- DIGITAL PRODUCTS
- VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING (VET)
- VICTORIAN CERTIFICATE OF APPLIED LEARNING (VCAL)
- CAREERS, INDUSTRY & ENTERPRISE, WORK PLACEMENT
- VICTORIAN CURRICULUM F–10
Book - CAMBRIDGE VCE HEALTH AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT UNITS 1&2 EBOOK
- Book Title:
- CAMBRIDGE VCE HEALTH AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT UNITS 1&2 EBOOK
- CAMBRIDGE UNI PRESS
- Product Type
- Designed to provide comprehensive coverage of the 2014 study design, this second edition of the popular Cambridge VCE Health and Human Development Units 1&2:
Engages with recent data and debates that reflect current trends and ensure students have access to the most up-to-date material available
Focuses on the key knowledge points of the new study design to ensure that students are able to successfully complete VCE assessment tasks and their VCE exams
What's new in the student text:
Key knowledge focused activities - These activities are geared towards helping students develop the knowledge necessary for assessment task and exam success.
Update primary source material - Primary sources demonstrate clear links between theory and practice. Primary source materials include data, graphs, real case studies, media releases and newspaper articles.
Topic organisation - Topics are organised to reflect the structure and flow of the new study design, assisting teachers with course planning and assessing student progress.
Study Toolkit - The new Study Toolkit provides a summary of the textbook material to aid students with revision and exam preparation.
What's in the Interactive Textbook?
Links to activities from the textbook in an editable format
Links to external website
Pop up glossary terms via rollover text
Drag and drop activities in each chapter
Multiple choice quizzes at the end of the chapter
Multimedia presentations that reinforce learning
Video and audio footage that help bring concepts to life
Integragted Study Toolkit
- Are you a teacher?
- Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.