Book - PSYCHOLOGY FOR THE VCE STUDENT 1&2 6E EBOOK (DIGITAL)
- Book Title:
- PSYCHOLOGY FOR THE VCE STUDENT 1&2 6E EBOOK (DIGITAL)
- Psychology for the VCE Student Units 1 & 2 6e eBookPLUS is an electronic version of the textbook and a complementary set of digital resources. The eBookPLUS features a store of interactivities (including games) and video eLessons, all specifically created for Australian students. These flexible and engaging ICT activities are available online at the JacarandaPLUS website www.jacplus.com.au.
Features of the eBookPLUS include:
• an electronic copy of the student textbook
• videos featuring Australian researchers and psychologists
• interactivities to enhance understanding of key concepts
• eLessons with electronic tutorials
• weblinks to relevant and engaging resources
This sixth edition of the Psychology for the VCE Student Units 1 & 2 has been updated to enhance student learning and maintain this series’ position as a market-leading textbook. Written by prominent psychology educators John Grivas and Linda Carter, this update provides comprehensive and authoritative coverage of all key knowledge points and skills.
• Significant updating of specific sections with the latest psychological research
• A comprehensive teaching and learning pathway to enhance accessibility
• A wealth of Learning activities to enhance student learning
• Redesigned chapter openers capture students’ interest
- Are you a teacher?
- Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.