ATARNOTES UCAT GUIDE & GETTING INTO MEDICINE
There is a lot of uncertainty surrounding the UCAT. What do you need to know? What should you be focusing on when studying? Can you even study for the UCAT? If only there were some sort of UCAT Guide that answered all of these questions! Luckily, ...Show more...
- ISBN: 9781925534993
- Publisher: Atar Notes
- Format: Paperback
- Shipping Info
There is a lot of uncertainty surrounding the UCAT. What do you need to know? What should you be focusing on when studying? Can you even study for the UCAT? If only there were some sort of UCAT Guide that answered all of these questions!
Luckily, we have you covered. This book is guaranteed to demystify the UCAT for you! For each five sections, we’ve included comprehensive strategies and detailed advice, such as…
● Easy instructions for deductive logic questions for Section 1 (Verbal Reasoning).
● Concise guidelines and walkthroughs of arguments and rationalisations for Section 2 (Decision Making).
● Mathematical shortcuts and strategies for Section 3 (Quantitative Reasoning).
● Pattern recognition tips and tricks for Section 4 (Abstract Reasoning).
● Clear and accessible explanations to help you empathise and analyse for Section 5 (Situational Judgement Test).
However, this UCAT Guide goes one step further. If you plan to sit the UCAT, you’re probably aiming to study Medicine or Health Sciences. And to do that, you’ll also probably need to sit interviews, and deal with some complex University admissions processes. That’s why this book also includes insights from two top Medicine students about:
● How to apply for undergraduate Medicine courses.
● Which Universities you can/should consider.
● What criteria you’ll need to meet in order to study Medicine.
● How to successfully prepare for interviews.
● The types of interviews Universities use and how to cater to each one.
● Sample questions and responses for medical interviews.
Our two authors are much loved contributors from the forum community and are both currently studying undergraduate Medicine. Afia is studying a Bachelor of Medical Science/Doctor of Medicine at Monash University, having received stellar marks in all of her subjects, including a perfect score in Year 12 Biology. Timothy also earned a 99+ ATAR, and is currently studying his Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery at The University of Adelaide with a view to pursue specialisation in neurology.
Most importantly, this UCAT Guide equips you with all the information you need to study smart, not hard, and will ensure you walk in and out of the exam room with confidence!
If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Postage & Handling
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are intended for shipment within Australia. The following postage charges apply (please note these are only a guide, postage may differ):
- $7.95 for 1 or 2 small items only Australia wide
- $11.95 for larger orders Australia wide
Occasionally we will have special postage discounts or offers. These will automatically be applied at checkout and may change without notice.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
Are you a Teacher?
Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.
Similar Products to ATARNOTES UCAT GUIDE & GETTING INTO MEDICINE
9781925534269 | $27.00
9781925534276 | $27.00
9781925534313 | $27.00
9781925534283 | $27.00
9781925534290 | $27.00