BASIC BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION SKILLS: CARPENTRY & OTHER GENERAL TRADES 5E
The fifth edition of Basic Building and Construction Skills is updated to support the new training package requirements. It is written for apprentices completing Certificate I, II & III in Carpentry and the Certificate I, II & III in Carpentr...Show more...
- ISBN: 9780170357944
- Author: Edward Hawkins
- Publication Date: 2016
- Publisher: Nelson Cengage
- Product Type: Textbook
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: Fifth
- Shipping Info
The fifth edition of Basic Building and Construction Skills is updated to support the new training package requirements. It is written for apprentices completing Certificate I, II & III in Carpentry and the Certificate I, II & III in Carpentry and Joinery qualifications.
Now in full colour, this new edition covers 8 core units of competency. It has been fully updated to reflect present day building practices, standards and legislation. With a greater focus on sustainability, Basic Building and Construction Skills, 5e combines standard industry practice with the newest industry technology, tools and benchmarks.
With updated end-of-section worksheets, new content, images and photos, as well as a robust instructor support package, Basic Building and Construction Skills, 5e is an extremely useful resource for providing learners with the underpinning knowledge, skills and awareness necessary for a successful career in building and carpentry.
Basic Building and Construction Skills, 5e covers:
• CPCCCA2011A Handle carpentry materials
• CPCCCA2002B Use carpentry tools and equipment
• CPCCCM1012A Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
• CPCCCM1013A Plan and organise work
• CPCCCM1014A Conduct workplace communication
• CPCCCM1015A Carry out measurements and calculations
• CPCCCM2001A Read and interpret plans and specifications
• CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS Requirements, Policies and Procedures in the Construction Industry
• CPCCOHS1001A Work Safely in the Construction Industry
If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Postage & Handling
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are intended for shipment within Australia. The following postage charges apply (please note these are only a guide, postage may differ):
- $7.95 for 1 or 2 small items only Australia wide
- $11.95 for larger orders Australia wide
Occasionally we will have special postage discounts or offers. These will automatically be applied at checkout and may change without notice.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
Are you a Teacher?
Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.
Similar Products to BASIC BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION SKILLS: CARPENTRY & OTHER GENERAL TRADES 5E
9781420256239 | $85.95
9780748781836 | $71.95
9780717139552 | $56.50
9781876135737 | $37.95
8781876135737 | $37.95 (eBook)