BASIC PLUMBING SERVICE SKILLS: GAS SERVICES 2E
Train competent, knowledgeable gas plumbers. Students learn better with help from the Companion website featuring additional study and revision tools, including worksheets, weblinks, crosswords and more. Addresses AQF Level 3 competencies of the Con...Show more...
- ISBN: 9780170361996
- Author: Owen Smith
- Publication Date: 2016
- Publisher: Nelson Cengage
- Product Type: Textbook
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: Second
- Shipping Info
Train competent, knowledgeable gas plumbers. Students learn better with help from the Companion website featuring additional study and revision tools, including worksheets, weblinks, crosswords and more. Addresses AQF Level 3 competencies of the Construction, Plumbing and Services Training Package (CPC08), and covers new Australian Industry Standard AS/NZS 5601:2013.
- CPCPGS3046A: Install LPG systems in caravans, mobile homes and mobile workplaces
- CPCPGS3047A: Install LPG systems in marine craft
- CPCPGS3048A: Install gas pressure control equipment
- CPCPGS3049A: Install Type A gas appliance flues
- CPCPGS3051A: Purge consumer piping
- CPCPGS3053A: Disconnect and reconnect Type A gas appliances
- CPCPGS3054A: Calculate and install natural ventilation for Type A gas appliances
- CPCPGS3056A: Install gas piping systems
- CPCPGS3057A: Size consumer gas piping systems
- CPCPGS3059A: Install LPG storage of aggregate storage capacity up to 500 litres
- CPCPGS3061A: Install and commission Type A gas appliances
- CPCPGS3050A: Install Type B gas appliance flues
- CPCPGS3052A: Maintain Type A gas appliances
- CPCPGS3055A: Install gas sub-meters
- CPCPGS3060A: Install LPG storage of aggregate storage capacity exceeding 500 litres and less than 8KL
The Plumbing Skills series provides learners with the knowledge, skills and awareness they need to be successful in the plumbing industry. It develops problem-solving skills, combining safe work practices with professional skills and a thorough understanding of how and why things are done in a certain way. WHS boxes identify critical points for concern; Sustainability boxes lead on up-to-date environmental information; and Employability boxes outline the responsibilities of employees. References to AS/NZS 3500:2015, referred to in the Plumbing Code of Australia, prompts familiarity with the codes throughout their training.
About the Authors
Owen Smith has been teaching plumbing and gas fitting in the VET sector since 2001. He holds a Degree in Adult and Vocational Education and is a member of the Australian College of Educators (MACE). He is also a foundation member of the National Plumbing and Services Training Advisory Group (NPSTAG).
If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Postage & Handling
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are intended for shipment within Australia. The following postage charges apply (please note these are only a guide, postage may differ):
- $7.95 for 1 or 2 small items only Australia wide
- $11.95 for larger orders Australia wide
Occasionally we will have special postage discounts or offers. These will automatically be applied at checkout and may change without notice.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
Are you a Teacher?
Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.
Similar Products to BASIC PLUMBING SERVICE SKILLS: GAS SERVICES 2E
9781420256239 | $85.95
9780748781836 | $71.95
9780717139552 | $56.50
9781876135737 | $37.95
8781876135737 | $37.95 (eBook)