BASIC PLUMBING SERVICE SKILLS: SANITARY AND DRAINAGE 2E
Introduce students to the knowledge and fundamental skills they need in the sanitary and drainage areas. End-of-chapter theoretical and practical tasks enable students to demonstrate their understanding of key topics and to engage in practical tasks....Show more...
- ISBN: 9780170362009
- Author: Peter Wenning
- Publication Date: 2017
- Publisher: Nelson Cengage
- Product Type: Textbook
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: Second
- Shipping Info
Introduce students to the knowledge and fundamental skills they need in the sanitary and drainage areas. End-of-chapter theoretical and practical tasks enable students to demonstrate their understanding of key topics and to engage in practical tasks. Regular WHS references focus on important issues faced in the industry and the workplace. This 2nd edition has been updated to meet the requirements of the AS/NZS 5601:2013 standards and the training requirements from the CPC Training Package.
- CPCPCM2047A Carry out levelling
- CPCPSN3011B Plan layout of a residential sanitary plumbing system
- CPCPSN3022A Install discharge pipes
- CPCPSN3023A Fabricate and install sanitary stacks
- CPCPSN3024A Install and fit off sanitary fixtures
- CPCPSN3025A Install pre-treatment facilities
- CPCPSN3026A Install sewerage pumpsets
- CPCPDR2021A Locate and clear blockages
- CPCPDR2022A Install domestic treatment plants
- CPCPDR2024A Install stormwater and sub-soil drainage systems
- CPCPDR2025A Drain work site
- CPSPDR2026A Install prefabricated inspection openings and enclosures
- CPCPDR3021A Plan layout of a residential sanitary drainage system
- CPCPDR3022A Install below-ground sanitary drainage system
- CPCPDR3023A Install on-site disposal systems
The Plumbing Skills series provides learners with the knowledge, skills and awareness they need to be successful in the plumbing industry. It develops problem-solving skills, combining safe work practices with professional skills and a thorough understanding of how and why things are done in a certain way. WHS boxes identify critical points for concern; Sustainability boxes lead on up-to-date environmental information; and Employability boxes outline the responsibilities of employees. References to AS/NZS 3500:2015, referred to in the Plumbing Code of Australia, prompts familiarity with the codes throughout their training.
About the Authors
Peter Wenning has been a Plumbing and Services teacher at Chisholm Institute of TAFE in Victoria since 2006. He is also an RPL assessor at Skills Tech QLD. Peter is an active contributor to the Plumbing Connection Magazine where he has published numerous articles and learning guides since 2003. He has a great reputation and recognition in the plumbing industry in Australia where he is the Victorian state representative of Institute of Plumbing Australia and a member of the National Plumbing Services Training Advisory Group (NAPSTAG).
If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Postage & Handling
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are intended for shipment within Australia. The following postage charges apply (please note these are only a guide, postage may differ):
- $7.95 for 1 or 2 small items only Australia wide
- $11.95 for larger orders Australia wide
Occasionally we will have special postage discounts or offers. These will automatically be applied at checkout and may change without notice.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
Are you a Teacher?
Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.
Similar Products to BASIC PLUMBING SERVICE SKILLS: SANITARY AND DRAINAGE 2E
9781420256239 | $85.95
9780748781836 | $71.95
9780717139552 | $56.50
9781876135737 | $37.95
8781876135737 | $37.95 (eBook)