CAMBRIDGE ESSENTIAL MATHEMATICS FOR THE VICTORIAN CURRICULUM YEAR 8 TEXTBOOK + EBOOK 2E
Essential Mathematics for the Victorian Curriculum Second Edition combines a proven teaching and learning formula and complete curriculum coverage with a new level of innovative digital capabilities to guide Victorian students through Years 7 to 10&a...Show more...
- ISBN: 9781108772716
- Publication Date: 2019
- Publisher: Cambridge
- Product Type: Textbook
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: Second
- Shipping Info
Essential Mathematics for the Victorian Curriculum Second Edition combines a proven teaching and learning formula and complete curriculum coverage with a new level of innovative digital capabilities to guide Victorian students through Years 7 to 10&10A mathematics and prepare them for success in their senior years.
This second edition of Essential Mathematics for the Victorian Curriculum retains all of the features that have made this series so popular, including our approach to Algorithmics, and now addresses the needs of a wider range of students, provides even greater assistance for teachers and offers a new level of digital support.
What’s new in this edition:
- Pre-exercise ‘Building Understanding’ questions immediately after ‘Key Ideas’ to promote class discussion and to help consolidate the fundamental skills and concepts needed for the lesson.
- ‘Now You Try’ questions added to every worked example to give students immediate practice at applying what they’ve learned before they get to the exercise.
- A set of graded and scaffolded ‘Applications and Problem-solving’ activities allowing students to investigate practical applications of the knowledge and skills developed throughout the chapter.
- Learning Intentions at the start of each lesson and Success Criteria at the end of each chapter to help students keep track of their progress.
- Additional features in the Interactive Textbook and Online
Teaching Suite, powered by Cambridge HOTmaths:
- ‘Workspaces’ in the Interactive Textbook that allow students to enter their working for all exercises directly into the Interactive Textbook.
- Self-assessment tools that allow students to assess their own working and alert the teacher to questions they don’t understand.
- Embedded Desmos interactives and Desmos interactive graphing calculator, scientific calculator and geometry tools.
- New auto-marked pre-tests, a progress quiz and multiple-choice review questions in every chapter.
If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Postage & Handling
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are intended for shipment within Australia. The following postage charges apply (please note these are only a guide, postage may differ):
- $7.95 for 1 or 2 small items only Australia wide
- $11.95 for larger orders Australia wide
Occasionally we will have special postage discounts or offers. These will automatically be applied at checkout and may change without notice.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
Are you a Teacher?
Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.
Similar Products to CAMBRIDGE ESSENTIAL MATHEMATICS FOR THE VICTORIAN CURRICULUM YEAR 8 TEXTBOOK + EBOOK 2E
9780731406166 | $19.95
9780731409631 | $67.95
9780170214148 | $69.95
9780170214155 | $42.95 (eBook)
9781118620557 | $24.95 (eBook)