CAMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY - RECIPES FOR KITCHEN SKILLS
The first school-based recipe journal written to the practical requirements of the VET Hospitality syllabus. Purpose-written to support students undertaking the Commercial Cookery and Food and Beverage Streams of the Tourism, Hospitality and Event...Show more...
- ISBN: 9780521172509
- Shipping Info
The first school-based recipe journal written to the practical requirements of the VET Hospitality syllabus.
Purpose-written to support students undertaking the Commercial Cookery and Food and Beverage Streams of the Tourism, Hospitality and Events Training Package (SIT07), this selection of recipes has been developed and tested to introduce and reinforce the key knowledge and practical skills essential in a commercial environment.
A new addition to the award-winning Cambridge Hospitality series, this full colour recipe journal will save time and effort sourcing recipes, planning cooking lessons and documenting student progress. All recipes are matched to competencies across compulsory and elective units of the course and cater to the constraints of a high school environment (including the availability of ingredients and resources such as equipment, time and cost).
• A comprehensive introduction to key elements of the course helps teachers ensure they are covering the requirements of the Hospitality Curriculum Framework.
• A diverse range of contemporary Australian and international dishes arranged according to subject area develops and broadens students' skill sets.
• A strong focus on key mise en place skills provides students with the key knowledge about preparation techniques prior to serving food.
• 'Tips & techniques' boxes provide helpful hints for mastering each recipe.
'Review questions' test and extend student knowledge of key skills and techniques.
'• Student self-evaluation' sections encourage students to reflect on, and rate, their performance in key areas of competency, while 'Teacher feedback' sections document proven competencies and highlight areas for improvement.
• A comprehensive glossary of industry terms cross-referenced to each recipe ensures relevant terms are immediately understood and provides an easy-to-use bank of key terms.
If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Postage & Handling
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are intended for shipment within Australia. The following postage charges apply (please note these are only a guide, postage may differ):
- $7.95 for 1 or 2 small items only Australia wide
- $11.95 for larger orders Australia wide
Occasionally we will have special postage discounts or offers. These will automatically be applied at checkout and may change without notice.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
Are you a Teacher?
Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.
Similar Products to CAMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY - RECIPES FOR KITCHEN SKILLS
9781108186537 | $199.95 (eBook)
9780195570403 | $56.95
9780521172509 | $37.95
9781904456964 | $24.99
9780701636210 | $54.95