CAMBRIDGE VCE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT UNITS 3&4 TEXTBOOK + EBOOK 2E
Cambridge VCE Business Management Second Edition provides new, contemporary case studies to meet VCAA requirements and continues to offer extensive support for exam preparation and a wealth of teaching and planning resources. This second edition ...Show more...
- ISBN: 9781108632768
- Author: Julie Cain / Gillian Somers / Debbie Sekula
- Publication Date: 2019
- Publisher: Cambridge
- Product Type: Textbook
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: Second
- Shipping Info
Cambridge VCE Business Management Second Edition provides new, contemporary case studies to meet VCAA requirements and continues to offer extensive support for exam preparation and a wealth of teaching and planning resources.
This second edition of Cambridge VCE Business Management continues to use relevant content to demonstrate how theory works in contemporary business practice, with activities designed to develop knowledge and enhance student confidence. This comprehensive resource combines a clear layout and accessible language with the in-depth content needed for VCE success.
What’s new in this edition:
- New and topical case studies to comply with VCAA requirements for students to study business information no more than four years old.
- Updated data and statistics for all business examples.
- Trusted exam and assessment support with SAC and exam tips for students, linked to the key skills from the study design.
- Curriculum information clearly stated with the key knowledge and skills from the study design provided at the start of each Area of Study and chapter.
- A new Interactive Textbook Teacher Edition will provide instant access to a wealth of planning, teaching and assessment resources.
More great features:
- Students are guided through the process of running a business from the initial planning and establishing stages, to the day-to-day management and transformation required to guarantee success.
- Sequential learning and visual tools, including tables and diagrams, are designed to help students understand and apply business concepts, principles and terminology. The highly visual text design uses graphic organisers, diagrams and tables to clarify Business Management concepts.
- The Interactive Textbook brings the study of Business Management to life with each Area of Study now including a video which outlines selected key skills and provides advice on developing responses to assessment questions.
- In addition to the Interactive Textbook Teacher Edition, all teacher documents including activities and solutions, chapter tests, teaching programs and timelines will be available to download for use offline.
If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Postage & Handling
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are intended for shipment within Australia. The following postage charges apply (please note these are only a guide, postage may differ):
- $7.95 for 1 or 2 small items only Australia wide
- $11.95 for larger orders Australia wide
Occasionally we will have special postage discounts or offers. These will automatically be applied at checkout and may change without notice.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
Are you a Teacher?
Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.
Similar Products to CAMBRIDGE VCE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT UNITS 3&4 TEXTBOOK + EBOOK 2E
9780141182551 | $19.99
9780141439518 | $12.99
9780198328728 | $19.95
9781875882106 | $18.95
9780992334468 | $17.99