CAMBRIDGE VCE HEALTH AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT UNITS 1&2 STUDENT BOOK + EBOOK 4E
The newest edition for 2021 Cambridge VCE Health and Human Development Fourth Edition continues to provide students with the skills and knowledge to make informed decisions about their individual health while understanding the role of health and well...Show more...
- ISBN: 9781108863643
- Author: Sonia Goodacre, Chrissy Collins, Alison Howard, Janine Konoroth, Emily Mathews, Kate Sims, Carolyn Slattery
- Publication Date: 2020
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Product Type: Textbook
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: Fourth
- Shipping Info
The newest edition for 2021 Cambridge VCE Health and Human Development Fourth Edition continues to provide students with the skills and knowledge to make informed decisions about their individual health while understanding the role of health and wellbeing within local and global communities.
This new edition provides the depth of content students and teachers have come to rely on, and the support every student needs for VCE success.
- Comprehensively revised and updated data, text extracts and case studies ensure students have the most up-to-date information for their studies.
- Chapter introductions with a list of key knowledge and key skills to be covered in student-friendly language, as well as chapter summaries categorised according to the key knowledge areas, support consolidation and revision of each topic.
- Additional extension questions throughout the text as well as extended-response questions in the end-of-chapter summary encourage critical thinking and help develop the skills students require for their VCE exams.
- Activity worksheets, available as downloadable, editable chapter workbooks in the Interactive Textbook.
- Teacher Edition can be distributed to students for additional class or homework tasks.
More features include:
- Margin icons indicate where rich materials including short concept review tests, videos and external links are available in the Interactive Textbook.
- In-depth coverage of each topic in the 2018-22 VCE study design includes up-to-date data, text extracts and case studies.
- Easy navigation and a highly visual design including graphic organisers ensure the student text is engaging and accessible for all students.
- QR code integration in the print textbook allows students to gain instant access to exam-preparation videos.
- Short interactive activities in the Interactive Textbook provide students with quick concept revision.
Postage for all orders is $9.95.
We process orders every business day and most orders are sent as soon as we receive them. A tracking number will be sent via SMS and email once your order has been shipped so you can track your parcel.
If your items are in stock, they will generally be ready for collection within 1 – 2 business days.
During peak periods, the processing time may be longer.
If an item is not currently in stock, it will automatically be placed on backorder and you will be notified via SMS and email once your order is ready for collection or has been shipped. If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
Are you a Teacher?
Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.