LEGAL STUDIES FOR VCE UNITS 3&4 JUSTICE & OUTCOMES STUDENT BOOK + OBOOK ASSESS 15E
VICTORIA’S MOST TRUSTED LEGAL STUDIES SERIES has been updated due to popular demand. Oxford’s well-respected authors and award-winning publishing team have updated Legal Studies for VCE Units 1 & 2 Access & Justice 14E and Units 3 & 4 ...Show more...
- ISBN: 9780190326302
- Author: Lisa Filippin, Annie Wilson, Peter Farrar, Margaret Beazer And Josie Gray
- Publication Date: 2020
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Product Type: Textbook
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: Fifteen
- Shipping Info
VICTORIA’S MOST TRUSTED LEGAL STUDIES SERIES has been updated due to popular demand.
Oxford’s well-respected authors and award-winning publishing team have updated Legal Studies for VCE Units 1 & 2 Access & Justice 14E and Units 3 & 4 Justice & Outcomes 15E to incorporate up-to-date content, including coverage of recent case studies and legal reforms. The series has been thoroughly revised with a range of added innovative features, providing an enhanced focus on exam and assessment preparation. Legal
Studies for VCE combines accessible language with unparalleled depth and extension opportunities across a suite of print and digital resources.
All content in the series is:
• explicitly aligned to the 2018–2022 VCE Legal Studies Study Design
• laid out in manageable 2- to 8-page topic spreads
• presented using clear language and an informal tone
• accompanied by engaging visuals
• supported by margin glossary definitions on every page.
Unprecedented digital support
New digital features include fresh video content and innovative markbook functionality that enables teachers to easily assess, track and report on student progress.
Comprehensive student and teacher digital support is provided on obook assess, including answers, worksheets, assess quizzes, chapter summaries, course planners, printable and editable teaching notes, practice exams and SACs with answers, and more.
A pathway to success for every studentA range of improved chapter features gives students of all abilities the best chance at experiencing success in VCE Legal Studies. Key features include:
• The Legal toolkit in each Student book provides clear course information, study tips, exam advice and preparation, tips for mastering legal citation and career information.
• An introductory chapter at the beginning of each unit covers core concepts and essential prior knowledge to launch students successfully into the main course content.
• Chapter openers cover outcomes, key knowledge and key terms from the Study Design.
• NEW: Chapter reviews at the end of each chapter consist of three top revision tips, practice revision questions using task words (graded low, medium and high order) and a practice assessment task.
• Unit reviews include a practice assessment for each area of study.
• NEW: Hypothetical scenario and Actual scenario features help put content into context for students using syllabus/exam terminology. All actual scenarios are recent and relevant.
• Check your learning questions levelled according to Bloom’s taxonomy to allow for differentiation are found at the end of every topic.
• Extract features provide excerpts from relevant legal documents.
• Did you know? features provide interesting background information and additional context.
• Study tips throughout each Student book alert students to important points and provide tips on how to improve their performance on assessment tasks.
Sample pages of the upcoming release of Justice and Outcomes is available upon request. Please contact Lilydale Books.
Postage for all orders is $9.95.
We process orders every business day and most orders are sent as soon as we receive them. A tracking number will be sent via SMS and email once your order has been shipped so you can track your parcel.
If your items are in stock, they will generally be ready for collection within 1 – 2 business days.
During peak periods, the processing time may be longer.
If an item is not currently in stock, it will automatically be placed on backorder and you will be notified via SMS and email once your order is ready for collection or has been shipped. If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
Are you a Teacher?
Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.
Similar Products to LEGAL STUDIES FOR VCE UNITS 3&4 JUSTICE & OUTCOMES STUDENT BOOK + OBOOK ASSESS 15E
9780855757489 | $39.95
9780170449915 | $34.95
9780170400251 | $34.95
9781420238426 | $86.50
9781420238440 | $56.95 (eBook)