MONUMENTAL HUMANITIES 3
Written for Year 9 VELS, Monumental Humanities 3 completes the Monumental Humanities series, the most student-friendly and content rich resource available for VELS. Features: • This text provides full coverage of Year 9 Humanities Standards and str...Show more...
- ISBN: 9780521735810
- Shipping Info
Written for Year 9 VELS, Monumental Humanities 3 completes the Monumental Humanities series, the most student-friendly and content rich resource available for VELS.
• This text provides full coverage of Year 9 Humanities Standards and strong links to the domains of Civics and Citizenship, Interpersonal Development, Thinking Processes, Communication and ICT.
• A wealth of fun, structured activities capture student imaginations and build essential skills in complex reasoning, analysis, problem-solving and fieldwork.
• Stimulating content across every section written by a team of well-respected authors who understand how to spark and keep the interest of humanities students.
• A free student CD-ROM is available in the back of the book with an interactive PDF of the book and extra interactive activities.
• Time-saving support for teachers will be available on a CD-ROM as well as free access to extra resources on-line
Monumental Humanities 3 completes the Monumental Humanities series, the most student-friendly and content-rich resource available to meet VELS for Economics, Geography, History and Civics & Citizenship...
Why choose Monumental Humanities for your Year 7, 8 and 9 classes?
• Student-focused and highly visual texts help students develop the key reasoning, problem-solving and analysis skills they need to succeed in later years while they have FUN learning humanities.
• Stimulating content across every section is written by a team of well-respected authors who understand how to spark and keep the interest of junior humanities students.
• Fun, practical and versatile activities for every topic range from comprehension to analysis, imagination and evaluation to address different learning styles and abilities.
• With all VELS topics covered, teachers are free to choose WHAT and HOW they prefer to teach.
• The student texts are supported by an electronic version of the text (included in the back of the book), and a host of time-saving support resources available on Teacher CD-ROM and on-line.
If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Postage & Handling
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are intended for shipment within Australia. The following postage charges apply (please note these are only a guide, postage may differ):
- $7.95 for 1 or 2 small items only Australia wide
- $11.95 for larger orders Australia wide
Occasionally we will have special postage discounts or offers. These will automatically be applied at checkout and may change without notice.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
Are you a Teacher?
Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.