ATAR NOTES ANALYSIS GUIDE: HOW TO ANALYSE FILMS
Are you looking for a resource that will help you write well informed and concise essays? The ATAR Notes How to Analyse Films Guide covers everything you need to know for your set texts. No matter what film you’re studying, this book is design...Show more...
- ISBN: 9781925945942
- Author: Beatrice Tekiko
- Publication Date: 2019
- Publisher: Atar Notes
- Product Type: Workbook Or Activity Book
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: First
- Shipping Info
Are you looking for a resource that will help you write well informed and concise essays?
The ATAR Notes How to Analyse Films Guide covers everything you need to know for your set texts.
No matter what film you’re studying, this book is designed to help you understand the genre and how best to approach your essays. Written by an outstanding English student, this book does the hard work for you: condensing the important elements of films, all while offering plenty of useful guidance for your assessment tasks.
This Analysis Guide contains:
• Advice for watching and annotating films
• Detailed analyses of structural features and film devices
• Comprehensive guide to major character types, themes, and audiences
• Exemplary sample essays with commentary designed to help you increase your marks
• Highlighted vocabulary words to learn and integrate
• Valuable advice from a high-scoring former student who shares their tips and tricks for success
Browse our range of ATAR Notes Text Guides and grab your books today!
If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Postage & Handling
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are intended for shipment within Australia. The following postage charges apply (please note these are only a guide, postage may differ):
- $7.95 for 1 or 2 small items only Australia wide
- $11.95 for larger orders Australia wide
Occasionally we will have special postage discounts or offers. These will automatically be applied at checkout and may change without notice.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
Are you a Teacher?
Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.
Similar Products to ATAR NOTES ANALYSIS GUIDE: HOW TO ANALYSE FILMS
9781925945966 | $17.00
9781925945973 | $17.00
9781925945980 | $17.00
9781925945959 | $17.00
9781925945997 | $17.00