ATAR NOTES ANALYSIS GUIDE: HOW TO ANALYSE SHAKESPEARE
Are you looking for a resource that will help you write well informed and concise essays? The ATAR Notes How to Analyse Shakespeare Guide covers everything you need to know for your set texts. No matter which of Shakespeare’s plays you’re studying...Show more...
- ISBN: 9781925945997
- Author: Isabella Croker & Brynnie Rafe
- Publication Date: 2019
- Publisher: Atar Notes
- Product Type: Workbook Or Activity Book
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: First
- Shipping Info
Are you looking for a resource that will help you write well informed and concise essays?
The ATAR Notes How to Analyse Shakespeare Guide covers everything you need to know for your set texts. No matter which of Shakespeare’s plays you’re studying, this book is designed to help you understand the intricacies of Shakespeare’s works, and how best to approach your essays. Co-authored by two outstanding English students, this book does the hard work for you: condensing the important elements of Shakespeare’s plays, all while offering plenty of useful guidance for your assessment tasks.
This Analysis Guide contains:
• Advice for reading and annotating Shakespeare’s works
• Detailed analyses of structural features and literary devices
• A comprehensive guide to major character types, themes, and audiences
• Exemplary sample essays with commentary designed to help you increase your marks
• Highlighted vocabulary words to learn and integrate
• Examples from a wide range of Shakespeare’s plays
• Valuable advice from high-scoring former students who share their tips and tricks for success
Browse our range of ATAR Notes Text Guides and grab your books today!
If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Postage & Handling
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are intended for shipment within Australia. The following postage charges apply (please note these are only a guide, postage may differ):
- $7.95 for 1 or 2 small items only Australia wide
- $11.95 for larger orders Australia wide
Occasionally we will have special postage discounts or offers. These will automatically be applied at checkout and may change without notice.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
Are you a Teacher?
Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.
Similar Products to ATAR NOTES ANALYSIS GUIDE: HOW TO ANALYSE SHAKESPEARE
9781925945003 | $17.00
9781925945010 | $17.00
9781925945027 | $17.00
9781925945447 | $17.00
9781925945041 | $17.00