ATAR NOTES TEXT GUIDE: THE CRUCIBLE BY ARTHUR MILLER
The writing style in Arthur Miller's The Crucible can be slightly more complex to comprehend as Miller uses historical phrases throughout the play. In the ATAR Notes Text Guide: The Crucible, you will find a comprehensive quote bank, highlighted ...Show more...
- ISBN: 9781925945317
- Author: Jemma Sbeghen
- Publication Date: 2019
- Publisher: Atar Notes
- Product Type: Workbook Or Activity Book
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: First
- Shipping Info
The writing style in Arthur Miller's The Crucible can be slightly more complex to comprehend as Miller uses historical phrases throughout the play. In the ATAR Notes Text Guide: The Crucible, you will find a comprehensive quote bank, highlighted vocabulary to learn and integrate and much more!
Looking for The Crucible summary and analysis? Look no further! This book will guide you through every scene, character, and quote to prepare you for your essays and exams.
The Crucible Text Guide contains:
• A ‘nutshell’ summary that gives you a 1-2 page overview of the text’s most important ideas!
• Background information covering the authorial context and setting
• Detailed analysis of the entire play, scene-by-scene, covering the most useful quotes and plot points!
• The Crucible character analysis, with dissections of character motivations and journeys, as well as the significance of each character in the text as a whole!
• A breakdown of the major themes and ideas in The Crucible
• A comprehensive quote bank, arranged by key themes so you know what evidence to use for any essay!
• Highlighted vocabulary words for you to learn and integrate!
• The Crucible sample essays, with commentary from an A+ English student!
• Valuable advice from a high-scoring former student who shares tips and tricks for studying The Crucible that you won’t find anywhere else!
The ATAR Notes Text Guides cover everything you need to know for your set texts. Written by some of the best English students in the country, these books do the hard work for you: condensing all of the important details in your text, and providing you with sophisticated analysis you can use in your own essays.
This Text Guide contains:
A thorough summary and analysis of the entire text
Insightful dissections of the characters, key themes, and structural features
A comprehensive quote bank
Exemplary sample essays with commentary designed to help you increase your marks
Highlighted vocabulary words to learn and integrate
Valuable advice from a high-scoring former student who shares their tips and tricks for success
If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Postage & Handling
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are intended for shipment within Australia. The following postage charges apply (please note these are only a guide, postage may differ):
- $7.95 for 1 or 2 small items only Australia wide
- $11.95 for larger orders Australia wide
Occasionally we will have special postage discounts or offers. These will automatically be applied at checkout and may change without notice.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
Are you a Teacher?
Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.
Similar Products to ATAR NOTES TEXT GUIDE: THE CRUCIBLE BY ARTHUR MILLER
9780141182551 | $19.99
9781411469501 | $9.99
9781488615498 | $15.95 (eBook)
9781488615481 | $24.95
9781925175523 | $24.95