SPELLING CONVENTIONS BOOK 5 (2E)
Spelling Conventions is written by experienced Australian teachers to address the demands of the Australian Curriculum. The series provides an expansive phonics component from Year 1 to Year 6. In addition to this, the books have a specific aim to te...Show more...
- ISBN: 9781925487107
- Author: O'Brien H
- Publication Date: 2017
- Publisher: Teachers 4 Teachers
- Product Type: Workbook Or Activity Book
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: Second
- Shipping Info
Spelling Conventions is written by experienced Australian teachers to address the demands of the Australian Curriculum. The series provides an expansive phonics component from Year 1 to Year 6. In addition to this, the books have a specific aim to teach high frequency words, which are the everyday high use words that make up most of written and spoken English. Also provided are basic word lists and difficult word lists for more able students and a space for class or theme words. This engaging series is great for teaching different ability groups in your class.
- High frequency word lists
- Space for 'My Words'
- Specifically addresses Australian Curriculum content descriptions
- Focuses on building strong spelling skills including visual, morphemic, phonological and etymological
- Grammar and punctuation tasks
- Engaging spelling activities which are very popular with children
- A beautiful full-colour design
- NAPLAN style questioning
- Pull-out answers Years 2 to 6
- 34 units of work
If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Postage & Handling
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are intended for shipment within Australia. The following postage charges apply (please note these are only a guide, postage may differ):
- $7.95 for 1 or 2 small items only Australia wide
- $11.95 for larger orders Australia wide
Occasionally we will have special postage discounts or offers. These will automatically be applied at checkout and may change without notice.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
Are you a Teacher?
Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.
Similar Products to SPELLING CONVENTIONS BOOK 5 (2E)
9781922242426 | $16.95
9781742153100 | $7.95
9781925487336 | $16.95
9780980868777 | $13.95
9781925509328 | $12.00