CAMBRIDGE VCE PRODUCT DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY UNITS 1-4 WORKBOOK
Putting design theory into practice. Written by experienced and practising teachers who understand what works in the classroom, Cambridge VCE Product Design and Technology has been developed specifically to offer a complete and flexible resource p...Show more...
- ISBN: 9781108413916
- Author: Joanne Heide, Eloise Warburton, Zowie Moselen And Luke Dicker
- Publication Date: 2017
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Product Type: Workbook Or Activity Book
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: First
- Shipping Info
Putting design theory into practice.
Written by experienced and practising teachers who understand what works in the classroom, Cambridge VCE Product Design and Technology has been developed specifically to offer a complete and flexible resource package for the new VCE study design.
- Student-friendly content, easy-to-navigate design, and clear and engaging visual support recognises and caters to the variety of learning styles in the Product Design and Technology classroom.
- Exceptional assessment support prepares students fully for folio assessment and their VCE examinations with examples of strong student folios, tips and advice for creating a folio, sample marking criteria, a folio checklist, and an assessment chapter focusing on SACs and exam support.
- A strong focus on the design process ensures students are able to understand and apply the principles of design theory to folio practice within a classroom setting.
- The included Interactive Textbook brings the study of Product Design and Technology to life with rich, interactive media including video tutorials, image galleries, interactive activities and links to external websites.
- Workbook activities focus on blending theory and practice by applying design processes and elements. The workbook focuses on resistant (wood, metals and plastics) and non-resistant (textiles) materials, and is available in a print or digital format to complement use of the textbook.
If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Postage & Handling
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are intended for shipment within Australia. The following postage charges apply (please note these are only a guide, postage may differ):
- $7.95 for 1 or 2 small items only Australia wide
- $11.95 for larger orders Australia wide
Occasionally we will have special postage discounts or offers. These will automatically be applied at checkout and may change without notice.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
Are you a Teacher?
Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.
Similar Products to CAMBRIDGE VCE PRODUCT DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY UNITS 1-4 WORKBOOK
9780717146734 | $47.99
9780170400336 | $83.95
9780170400404 | $34.95