ATAR NOTES TEXT GUIDE: MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING
Are you looking for a resource that will assist you write a comprehensive essay around your novel Year of Wonders? You'll find sample essays, summaries and much more in this ATAR Notes Text Guide! Looking for Much Ado About Nothing summary an...Show more...
- ISBN: 9781925945508
- Author: Brynnie Rafe
- Publication Date: 2020
- Publisher: Atar Notes
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: First
- Shipping Info
Are you looking for a resource that will assist you write a comprehensive essay around your novel Year of Wonders? You'll find sample essays, summaries and much more in this ATAR Notes Text Guide!
Looking for Much Ado About Nothing summary and analysis? Look no further! This book will guide you through every scene, character, and quote to prepare you for your essays and exams.
This Much Ado About Nothing Text Guide contains:
• A ‘nutshell’ summary that gives you a 1-2 page overview of the text’s most important ideas!
• Background information covering the authorial context and setting
• Detailed analysis of the entire play, scene-by-scene, covering the most useful quotes and plot points!
• Much Ado About Nothing character analysis, with dissections of character motivations and journeys, as well as the significance of each character in the text as a whole!
• A breakdown of the major themes and ideas in Much Ado About Nothing
• A comprehensive quote bank, arranged by key themes so you know what evidence to use for any essay!
• Highlighted vocabulary words for you to learn and integrate!
• Much Ado About Nothing sample essays, with commentary from an A+ English student!
• Valuable advice from a high-scoring former student who shares tips and tricks for studying Much Ado About Nothing that you won’t find anywhere else!
Browse our range of ATAR Notes Text Guides and grab your books today!
The ATAR Notes Text Guides cover everything you need to know for your set texts. Written by some of the best English students in the country, these books do the hard work for you: condensing all of the important details in your text, and providing you with sophisticated analysis you can use in your own essays.
Each Text Guide contains:
• A thorough summary and analysis of the entire text
• Insightful dissections of the characters, key themes, and structural features
• A comprehensive quote bank
• Exemplary sample essays with commentary designed to help you increase your marks
• Highlighted vocabulary words to learn and integrate
• Valuable advice from a high-scoring former student who shares their tips and tricks for success
Whether you’re looking for a resource to just help you cope with English this year, or something to take your essays to the next level and stand out from your peers, the ATAR Notes Text Guides are for you!
If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Postage & Handling
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are intended for shipment within Australia. The following postage charges apply (please note these are only a guide, postage may differ):
- $7.95 for 1 or 2 small items only Australia wide
- $11.95 for larger orders Australia wide
Occasionally we will have special postage discounts or offers. These will automatically be applied at checkout and may change without notice.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
Are you a Teacher?
Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.
Similar Products to ATAR NOTES TEXT GUIDE: MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING
9780195570441 | $39.95
9780195577785 | $39.95 (eBook)
9780195577792 | $51.95
9780195570458 | $39.95
9780195577808 | $37.95 (eBook)